We announce our newest updates here!
The leaderboard has been updated and it's now in the test phase!
- We have now uploaded the test instances for tracks 1 and 2. Please merge the recent changes from Github to get the updates.⬇
- For track 1 (Surrogate) the test seed is 6537855 - it can be found in
- For track 2 (RL) the test seed for all instances is 19120623- it can be found in📆
- The instance files for track 2's test phase can be found in the folder
- As in the validation phase, the test phase of track 2 requires 100 Monte Carlo samples for each instance.🎲
- The validation phase is still running so we have not changed the submission system yet. We will do so when the validation phase is over.
- The leaderboard will be reset for the test phase. Please make sure you submit your solutions again on the website when the test phase leaderboard is active.⬆
- We are one week away from the end of the validation phase (05.07).
- You will have again one week to submit your results for the test instances (12.07 - AoE).
- Winners will be selected based on the results of the test phase.
- If you have any technical problems with your submission during the test phase, please let us know as soon as possible so we can find a workaround for your case.
- If possible, please submit your test results before the deadline to avoid any issues near the end of the deadline.
- Best of luck!☘
- 🎉 We are sorry about the delay but happy to announce that we are now officially in the validation phase! 👊🏻
- The validation instance of Track 1 has been updated.🚀
- The validation instances of Track 2 remain the same as the tryout phase.🤖
- Because we want to look fancier we are also introducing our Documentation page.
- We thank all participants that helped us improve the competition in the tryout phase.
- We have updated
batch_env_rl.pyto read from files appropriately.🔼
- We have fixed a bug in the noisy travel times introduced in the last update.🐞
- We are now in the tryout phase. This phase runs until the 21st of May 27th of May. Please expect a few updates to the master code until then. After this date, no further changes will be introduced.
- We kindly ask you to report any issues you may encounter via the issues page on the Github repo or via the slack channel.
- We changed the way randomness is calculated in the environments. Please update your code.